Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Praise Song to You

A song I wrote in January as I was sitting in my room listening to the ocean, looking out over the balcony at the sea- overwhelmed by His goodness and grace to us. As I pondered the truth that I grew up hearing, my heart was stirred. 
I started thinking about His mercy- literally walking the streets below me. I thought of His beauty rolling in on the beach in front of me and his gentleness blowing the hair across my forehead. I thought of His majesty in the trees waving their hands in the air and His power in the clouds rolling in across the sea. 

His grace...in a servant called by name sitting on the balcony looking on His creation, overwhelmed by our great God. 

How often do we really take time to observe His attributes in all we see, hear and feel? I was going to upload this with only sound, but my blog wouldn't allow it, hence the video- but how fitting for you to get to enjoy the view of His creation and character with the song just as I have gotten to! My prayer is that your heart be blessed and His name be glorified as you take a minute to meditate on His character.

Grace and Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment